Monday, July 30, 2007

What went wrong?

Well. You remember what I wrote from the VĂ¥ler experiance? Here's what it looks like.



Problem now is that Elsie seems a little pissed off at me.

I stuffed the spare engine into her, and moved over the rotor and fly-wheel (as I only had that pair) and now she won't give a proper spark. This most unfortunately means the 42-year Race at Sviestad is cancelled for me...

We have to scout for new parts I think to solve the problem (the fly-wheel is also wobblin' a bit) and be back for GellerĂ¥sen instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mate!!!!!

A very Happy Birthday to you for the other day!!! Best birthday of the year, hey?

Great to see your pics and blog! Unfortunately I don't really have anything intelligent to add to your blog, 'coz I don't really know much about bikes....but then I don't give a toss 'coz I found YOU!
Hope you would like to contact me... It'd be awesome (and should be pretty exciting for you, since I couldn't help but notice there's not too many other comments on your very nice blog.....)!!!

E Lopez from Down Under

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home