Monday, July 02, 2007

The BotT winner


Yeah, yeah.

The rumours were kind of true.

But it's not another Ducati! I had my eyes set on one, but the punter wanted too much money and didn't care for my VOR twins (of which he sold me one last year), so instead it got to be an Aprilia again.

She's not a Ducati but she's still a real beauty! 2002 year model Aprilia RSV Mille R (Troy Corser edition me believes). She pulls like nothing else I've ever had before! She'll go from 3000 revs with a bit of an argument, and race-pace is hit close to 7000! Well, you can go real fast all day at 4000 - 5000 revs aswell, but she becomes a bit of a beast at 7. :-)

She doesn't kick like that loverly, loverly, 748R did, but she'll more like try to pull yer arms from their sockets if you don't hide behind the screen when things get going.

She needs a bit of attention to the front fork as she's sweating a bit - the usual story with swedens finest suspension - but other then that, I'm sure we'll get along just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home